1. Responsible for daily secretarial and information submission of administrative documents, meeting minutes, work reports, etc.
2, assist the Department to do other auxiliary services.
3, do a good job of coordination between departments and other departments.
1. Secondary school education or above, administration or related work experience is preferred.
2. Good communication skills and service awareness, one year or more working experience as an administrative assistant is preferred.
3. The work is organized, meticulous, conscientious, conscientious and rigorous.
4. Proficient in computer operation and Office office software, with basic network knowledge;
5. Familiar with office administration knowledge and work flow, familiar with document writing format, basic business letter writing ability;
6. Strong writing skills and strong communication and coordination skills and language skills.
1. Obey distribution, obey command, strictly abide by the operating rules and regulations, standardize production;
2. Check the running state of the equipment at any time, do a good job of daily insurance, report and deal with problems in time to ensure the safe operation of production.
3. In the course of production, if any problems are found in the quality of the products produced, the production shall be stopped and promptly handled or reported.
4. Saving energy, cherishing materials, timely picking up the landing materials and waste products, separating and placing the bin, and eliminating waste factors;
1. secondary school or above, majored in mechatronics and CNC technology.
2. love learning, hardworking, good attitude, positive and obedient arrangements.
3. understand the circuit drawings, fitter foundation, CNC lathe, CNC machining center operator priority.